Correct spelling for NODA
We think the word noda is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for noda
- coda The ornate chorale melody sings out above a lyrical and calm three-part sarabande, with flowing semiquavers marking the Hallelujas of the coda, in this, the longest of the chorale preludes.
- nod Then I kissed her hand and bowed very low to the King, who replied with a good-natured nod; then turning I passed out of the room.
- node The ascending node is the one when the planet is moving northwards, and the line of intersection of the orbital plane with the ecliptic is the line of nodes.
- nona The conceit of it was as follows: That the lovely Lady Molly was at Nona on the confines of Emilia and Romagna, wife of a man who would shortly be murdered in order that she might become the mate of the assassin; that a very great lord, son of the Holy Father, was intending for those parts, and would probably take the same means to secure himself the position of her third husband.
- nova As the French entered the pass of Benda Nova, the peasants rushed furiously down upon them.
- soda Just imagine going up to the soda-water fountain and asking for five cents' worth of chloroform and soda!
- Nodal A tree of slender habit and gray-green foliage, the trunk studded with persistent nodal cone-clusters; growing on dry mountain slopes, from southwestern Oregon over the foot-hills of the northern mountains of California and its coastal ranges as far as the southern slopes of the San Bernardino Mountains.
- Nola It was the afternoon of the festal day, and Nola sighed happily as she stood with Frances in the ballroom, surveying the perfection of every detail.
- Nora "I don't believe in luck," declared Nora.
- nods They, in Harry's absence, have been exchanging the last private nods and flashes.
- YODA When Two Worlds Collide" by Iron Maiden is based on When Worlds Collide "Where Eagles Dare" by Iron Maiden about Where Eagles Dare "Who Made Who" by AC/DC about Maximum Overdrive "Wind It Up" by Gwen Stefani about The Sound of Music "The Wicker Man" by Iron Maiden about The Wicker Man "Year 3000" by Busted about the Back to the Future Trilogy " Yoda" by "Weird Al" Yankovic about The Empire Strikes Back "You Know My Name" by Chris Cornell about the James Bond series "Youngster (Kent Arrow)" by The Pillows about Quadrophenia
7 words made from the letters noda
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re