Correct spelling for NOIS
We think the word nois is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nois
- noise Maybe this noise which I heard was but a dream, although I was sure it was real.
- noisy From the adjacent tent comes the sound of noisy singing.
- nous Cette pretention est, suivant, nous absurde et funeste.
- Noes It passed in the House on January 24 by 49 ayes, 3 noes, one absent; in the Senate on January 30 by 19 ayes, 3 noes.
- Lois My visitor was Aunt Lois.
- nods We had only time to exchange nods, for Lady Roseville rose from the table, took my arm, and walked to the other end of the room, in order to introduce me to my hostess.
- NOS The metamorphic rocks are not indicated in this diagram: but the student will infer, from what is said in Chapters 31 and 33, that some portions of the stratified formations, Nos.
- NOBS Having provided ourselves with blankets, provisions, cooking utensils, and other means of making ourselves comfortable, away we trudged over the snow, following our guide, John Nobs by name, who was to show us where we might find the sort of timber we required.
- bollox In Ireland, "bollocks", "ballocks" or "bollox" can be used as a singular noun to mean a despicable or notorious person, for instance: "Whos the old ballocks you were talking to?
5 words made from the letters nois
4 letter words made from nois:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten