How to spell NOSEING correctly?
If you're typing "noseing" but can't quite find the correct spelling, don't worry! The word you may be looking for is "nosing". It refers to the edge of a step or a projection on a path. Double-check your spelling to avoid confusion and ensure your message is accurate.
List of suggestions on how to spell noseing correctly
- dosing The dosing instructions should be followed carefully to ensure safe and effective use of the medication.
- hosing I was hosing off the deck to clean it for the summer.
- losing She was concerned about losing her job due to the slowing economy.
- nodding The old man was nodding off in his chair by the fireplace.
- Noising I asked my neighbor to stop noising in the middle of the night, but they ignored my request.
- nose in
- noshing She loved to noshing on some of her father's cigars late at night.
- Nosing She was nosing around the house, looking for her lost keys.
- nothing There is nothing in the world that can compare to a mother's love.
- Noting Noting his exceptional performance, the manager decided to give John a promotion.
- posing The model was posing for a magazine cover shoot.
Misspelling of the day