How to spell NOSEL correctly?
If you happen to misspell "nosel" as you're searching for the correct term, don't fret! The proper spelling for the part on your face that helps you breathe is "nostril". Simple mistakes like these are understandable, and autocorrect can easily correct such errors, ensuring accurate results.
List of suggestions on how to spell nosel correctly
- morsel I had only a morsel of cake left to offer my guests.
- nasal The doctor recommended a nasal spray to relieve my congestion.
- nisei My grandma was a Nisei who grew up in a Japanese-American internment camp during WWII.
- nobel Albert Einstein received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921.
- noel Noel is often used as another word for Christmas.
- Noes The noes outweighed the ayes, leading to the rejection of the proposal.
- noise The noise from the construction site was so loud that it was impossible to concentrate.
- noises I can hear strange noises coming from the attic.
- noose The sheriff carefully placed the noose around the prisoner's neck before carrying out the execution.
- nooses People who committed suicide by hanging often left nooses around their necks.
- norse The Norse mythology is filled with tales of powerful gods and valiant warriors.
- NOS The jar of NOS sauce had been on the table for weeks
- nose I can smell the delicious food with my nose.
- nosed The bloodhound nosed around the yard in search of a missing person.
- Noses She counted the noses in the room before starting her presentation.
- nosier The nosier person in the room is going to be the one that gets heard the least.
- nosily I nosily peeked through the keyhole to see if anyone was inside.
- nosy Some nosy person was walking around in my private space.
- novel After years of writing short stories and novellas, she wrote a novel.
Misspelling of the day