Correct spelling for NOTICA
We think the word notica is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for notica
- antic It was a little black kid. Now it trotted forward, now it turned back, it flung out its hooves, and finally reared itself on to its hind legs and ran about with its little beard in front, and its head ready to butt, making wonderful bounds and playing every kind of wild antic.
- aortic It is in stenosis of the coronary arteries, and in aortic obstruction, that nitrite of amyl and nitro-glycerine are most useful.
- attica The Spartans, in alarm, withdrew their invading force from Attica, and attempted to recover Pylos, landing over 400 of their best men on Sphacteria.
- gnomic The home of Poe! It is like a fairy dwelling, a gnomic palace built of the aether of dreams.
- gnostic We trace this thought on the Gnostic gems where Ave see a winged griffin rolling before him a wheel, the emblem of eternity.
- nautical They have, in the evolution of nautical zoology, lost beak, wings, and feathers, and now like a shoal of wet lions, tawny and black, their powerful heads and long steel backs just visible above the blue water, they course the western Mediterranean from spring to winter.
- nick "Good, Nick," he said emphatically.
- Nadia There might be entire sections over which the Nadia would have to be flagged by a man on foot, and- The president cut him off with almost childish impatience.
- Nikita Picking his way out of the dung-strewn stable, Mukhorty frisked, and making play with his hind leg pretended that he meant to kick Nikita, who was running at a trot beside him to the pump.
- Nita What-what on earth is Nita to do in his absence?
92 words made from the letters notica
3 letter words made from notica:
5 letter words made from notica:
Misspelling of the day
- claim to fame