Correct spelling for NOTIS
We think the word notis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for notis
- noise The noise again ceased.
- noisy Alice is a good girl, but she is a little inclined to be noisy sometimes.
- not I will not speak.
- note Claude read the note, and kept it for a moment in his hand.
- notice Many men already had their eyes on her; this she could not help but notice.
- nous This Anaxagoras was called Nous, or Intelligence, by the men of that day, either because they admired his own intellect, or because he taught that an abstract intelligence is to be traced in all the concrete forms of matter, and that to this, and not to chance, the universe owes its origin.
- nuts The Queen laughed at this, and said: "Now, Mr. Split, if you will kindly gather some fruit and nuts from the forest for our supper we will ride on the merry-go-round until you return."
- otis Curiously James Otis, it is said, was also among the defenders of the redoubt, coming, like Warren, as a volunteer.
- Knits She's real good company, Cynthy is,-plays hymns on the organ, knits socks for me, and hanged if she can't make the best fish chowder I ever e't!
30 words made from the letters notis
5 letter words made from notis:
oints, isnot, tsion, tosin, tions, tinos, tonis, sonti, sitno.
Misspelling of the day
- dance around an issue
- more bleaching