How to spell NOUR correctly?
We think the word nour is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell nour correctly
- dour The sun slid out from a parting of clouds in the east, warming the dour waves into playfulness.
- four A girl, not over four.
- hour We will leave them together for half an hour."
- lour Oh lady, how our hearts were pang'd, when he, Whom late we saw, in England's festal hour, Ride through our streets in manhood's stateliest power, Hail'd by all eyes a star of chivalry, Through long sad months of sorest agony, Faced martyr-like the doom, that hour by hour He saw still near and ever nearer lour, To tear him from his country and from thee; Thee of the childlike heart and manlike brain, Fit in all ways to share a monarch's throne, Who made his people's good his chiefest care! Oh noble heart, all England shares thy pain, And in thy grief thou wilt feel less alone, 'Midst all the love that waits to greet thee there!
- noun Peak may be in some cases from the Derbyshire Peak, which has, however, no connection with the common noun peak.
- nous Nota bene, this is entre nous.
- pour But Kate continued to pour terrible execrations.
- sour We risk our necks to deliver these crates an' get a sour welcome."
- tour In July Mr. Gladstone proposed to Mr. Hope that they two should go on a tour in Ireland together.
- Our I knoo our friend Lund first of all....
- Nor " Nor; 'tain' no use to teck nuttin' out dyah.
- Your 14,888. Is that done when you settle for your fish?
List of 7 words made from the word nour
Misspelling of the day