Correct spelling for NOUSE
We think the word nouse is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nouse
- douse Here," he continued, as the soldiers came running into the room, "fetch a pail of water and douse it over this fellow, for I want to carry him before Sir William.
- house Then he does not sleep in the house?"
- louse The biting louse of sheep causes the fleece to become matted and tufts of wool are pulled out.
- mouse She danced solemnly around poor Colney, who looked up in dismay from her mouse as the silent crowd came pouring in, and assured her that her last hour was come.
- nausea The only thing that troubled me a little, in spite of the nausea that the thought of food inspired in me, was hunger.
- noise Other girls took up the lines, and soon the glorious song was ringing above the noise of all the looms.
- noisy It seemed to Nance that whoever it was must surely hear the noisy beating of her heart.
- noose Hiram picked it up, arranged the noose, and, holding it in his teeth began to limb after the bear.
- norse But there were various kinds of elves, according to the Norse mythology.
- nose I kept myself quiet in a corner of the box, holding a handkerchief to my nose because it was still bleeding, and otherwise very indifferent to the uproar going on outside.
- nosy Other women have overtaken us, curious, nosy, accompanying with an energetic "For sure" each of the revelations of Rose, who, less and less winded, continues to jabber:
- nous As for me, I must return to your father, whom I left at Lord H-'s: a place, entre nous, very little more amusing than this-but then one does get one's ecarte table, and that dear Lady Roseville, your old acquaintance, is staying there."
- nurse Jasper was Mr. Leeson's nurse.
- nyse (NYSE: SAM), acquired all rights to the Coney Island brand from Shmaltz Brewing Company, LLC (formerly known as Coney Island Brewing Company, LLC) (“Shmaltz”), as well as some brewery equipment and other assets related to the Coney Island brand.
- rouse Finding that he could not rouse me, he rushed across to Dio, whose voice I soon heard.
- souse But while I expected, in this daring flight, his final ruin and fall, behold him rising still higher, and coming down souse upon both Houses of Parliament.
- Noes -The number of members returned after the General Election of 1885 who were understood to be favorably inclined towards the enfranchisement of women, exceeded any previous experience and on February 18th the motion to adjourn discussion was rejected by 159 ayes, 102 noes, and the bill passed second reading without further division; but before going into Committee another dissolution of Parliament took place.
- NUS With the letting out of school for the noon recess, the girls who were members of the Gamma Gammas and the Lambda Nus learned of the action of the boys, and forthwith they decided to cut classes for the rest of the day.
- NOS See the Spectator, Nos.
30 words made from the letters nouse
4 letter words made from nouse:
5 letter words made from nouse:
Misspelling of the day
- art in a quandary