Correct spelling for NOVEI
We think the word novei is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for novei
- knave In no long time all those signs which were formerly regarded as characteristic of a saint are regarded as characteristic of a knave.
- movie "Better stick to the movie girls, Michael; it's safer!
- naive She was so deliciously naive and outspoken, that once again Miles' rare laugh rang out, and once again Betty marvelled, and felt a thrill of envy.
- nave We spent some time examining the nave and chancel-Angelo, his professional as well as his artistic enthusiasm aroused, explaining technicalities to me and making me envious of his knowledge.
- nerve He went into his breakfast, and when he had eaten his breakfast his nerve failed him.
- neva "Here is the priest, monsieur," said the gentleman of the Neva.
- never And you never loved me in that way, dear?
- Nev Kent, U. S. Rep. and Mrs. William, in Del, 103; in Nev, 398.
22 words made from the letters novei
5 letter words made from novei:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window