Correct spelling for NOVELA
We think the word novela is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for novela
- hovel He had seen nothing of any other part of the world than the poor village outside which the hovel of his bond-mistress had clung to a low hill.
- naively I protested naively, that is to say brutally.
- naval Some people say they were sent by our own naval guns firing wide.
- navel She had no navel.
- nobel But Hauptmann remains almost unknown; even the Nobel Prize did not give him a vogue.
- noel The old vicar, Master Noel, was one of Bishop Laud's men, and it will be rare sport to see him tackle Master Burnbridge."
- nova But Nova Scotia and New Brunswick were separate, self-governing communities, and it was for them, not for the Quebec conference, to say what powers they would grant and what powers they would retain.
- novel Have you read his new novel?
- novella Over the little secretary was the sign, "No woman need be plain who will visit the Novella," evidently the motto of the place.
- novelty There appeared much novelty in the trees on this side the Darling.
95 words made from the letters novela
4 letter words made from novela:
lena, anol, vlne, aleo, leon, nove, vole, loan, velo, vela, eoan, nova, vona, anle, aeon, lean, ovel, veon, neva, oena, lane, lavo, vano, levo, vale, vena, avon, loen, laon, olea, enlo, lave, vane, veal, nave, noev, oval, oven, enol, aloe, lone, love, aveo, elan, laev, veno, nevo, alne, lvan, noel, leao.
3 letter words made from novela:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat