Correct spelling for NOVER
We think the word nover is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nover
- cover "Why do you cover your head; why do you speak to me as a stranger?
- dover At the beginning of October there came messengers by Dover from London and Canterbury, bearing to the King news which troubled him.
- hanover "Here, gentlemen," I continued, "is a box with a German label-'Oberlohe, Hanover.
- hover But the Idea for which we go forth to fight will hover before us, will stir the hearts of those soldiers and officers who would gladly-ah!
- knave "And you kept it as long as you dared-as long as you thought I should hang, you knave!
- lover Hetty loved her lover.
- mover Thorstein, Eirik's son, was chief mover in this, a worthy man, wise and much liked.
- naive Gretchen and her husband were with us, and Gretchen number two was my especial escort, leading me through the rooms, and introducing me in her naive manner, "Mamma's friend, and papa's, and uncle Euler's."
- nave I hardly knew which was the nave, or which the cross aisle, of this singular edifice, so perfect is the confusion of its parts.
- ne'er I ne'er saw The good old gentleman more pleas'd.
- nerve "If you have the nerve we can really make better time that way, anyhow, from now on.
- neva The unfortunate officer had received a bullet at the back of the head just after he had plunged into the Neva from the rear of the Trebassof datcha and started to swim across.
- never She had never been in love with him.
- nov 17, 5; Nov Valent.
- nova On the extreme left, Nova Scotians pushed their way up the Lens-Arras road to the village of Leauvette.
- novel There is no time to lose-" So they had taken his novel, had they?
- NERF The Centurion (film), a 1961 historical drama film Centurion (film), a 2010 historical thriller directed by Neil Marshall Games and toys Centurion, a 2013 Nerf blaster released under the N-Strike Elite Mega series Centurion: Defender of Rome, computer game Literature Centurion (novel), a 2007 novel by Simon Scarrow Éditions du Centurion, a French publishing house The Centurion: A Novel, a 1989 novel by Jan de Hartog The Centurions, a 1960 French novel by Jean Lartéguy Periodicals Centurion (magazine), an English-language quarterly magazine The Centurion, a conservative magazine focused on Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
32 words made from the letters nover
4 letter words made from nover:
5 letter words made from nover:
nervo, norev, evron, renov, roven, nover, verno.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten