How to spell NOVOSTI correctly?
We think the word novosti is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell novosti correctly
- foist The salesman tried to foist the product on the customer even though it was not what they wanted.
- invest I am planning to invest in real estate this year.
- nasty The food tasted nasty.
- naves Many medieval churches were built with multiple naves to accommodate larger congregations.
- nevis I have always wanted to visit the beautiful island of Nevis in the Caribbean.
- nevus The dermatologist diagnosed the brown spot on my arm as a nevus.
- nosed The curious dog nosed around the yard, sniffing everything in sight.
- Novartis The Novartis corporation is a Swiss pharmaceutical company.
- Novas Astronomers have discovered several rare novas in the galaxy.
- novelist She is a bestselling novelist with millions of fans around the world.
- novelty I can't believe I got a free novelty washer-dryer from my apartment complex.
Misspelling of the day