Correct spelling for NUNCA
We think the word nunca is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nunca
- bunco Why, there's a bunch of young stock jobbers around here that would make a Wall Street bunco-steerer take to raising chickens!
- inca This name of "Sinchi" for those who held sway only during war, lasted throughout the land until the time of Tupac Inca Yupanqui, the tenth Inca, who instituted "Curacas" and other officials in the order which will be fully described in the life of that Inca.
- junco Its habits are like those of the common Juncos, the nests are placed on the ground, concealed under overhanging rocks or tufts of grass, and the eggs are like those often seen of the Slate-colored Junco; 3 or 4 in number, pinkish white specked and spotted with light reddish brown.
- nan Nan shook her head.
- nanak A Sikh soldier is always ready to talk on religious matters, and delights in singing the beautiful theistic hymns of Kabir and Nanak and others of his countrymen; and they will sit round untiringly, listening with unflagging interest for hours, while I talk or read to them from the Christian Scriptures.
- nancy Nancy Ellen's face flamed crimson.
- nc election results: percent of vote by party - CPN-M 38%, NC 19%, CPN-UML 19%,Madhesi People's Right Forum 9%, Terai-Madhes Democratic Party and Sadbhavana Party 5%, other 10%; seats by party - CPN-M 220, NC 110, CPN-UML 103, Madhesi People's Rights Forum 52, Terai-Madhes Democratic Party 20, Sadbhawana Party 9, other smaller parties 61; note - 26 seats filled by the new Cabinet
- nina At sunrise the kind-hearted cacique came down to the Nina, where Columbus had taken up his quarters, and with tears in his eyes begged the Admiral not to grieve at his losses, for that he, the cacique, would give him everything that he possessed; that he had already given two large houses to the Spaniards from the Santa Maria who had been obliged to encamp on shore, and that he would provide more accommodation and help if necessary.
- nona In the little French girl's expression at the moment there was something which seemed to Nona to justify her point of view.
- nonage It is, as has already been observed, never young, never old. It is subject neither to nonage, nor dotage.
- nonce Compromising for the nonce with his teetotalism as well as his vegetarianism-not to pain the hosts-Piers drank bottled ale.
- noun Her name is perpetuated in the word, which as a noun, means "ancient times," and, as an adjective, is used to express ancient, perpetual, and everlasting.
- nuance They were artistic, but not artistic enough to appreciate the nuance of the story-telling art. Perhaps this is nothing against them.
- nun They go away down the steps, and you hear the nun repeating always, 'Sorrow, misery, trouble.
- nuncio The nuncio, Monseigneur Czaski, came too sometimes at tea-time.
- Non There'd been a landing of non-human creatures in a ship from outer space.
- nuns I might tell her later when she has taught one of the nuns how to manage the farm."
- ninja Beverly Hills Ninja (1990s) Fresh Prince of Bel Air (1990s) Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990 to 2000) and 90210 (2008–2013) The Slums of Beverly Hills (1998) Totally Spies!
- NCAA Below is a table of Hills yearly records as an NCAA head baseball coach.
- NCO Unlike most Commonwealth armed forces, Brunei has maintained 4 warrant officer ranks, used in conjunction with the standard Commonwealth NCO and enlisted personnel and ratings ranks.
- NYC Simon & Schuster, Inc. -Mail Orders; 136 West 52nd St, NYC 19, NY
9 words made from the letters nunca
Misspelling of the day