Correct spelling for NUVOE
We think the word nuvoe is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nuvoe
- knave With that came the damosel, and said, My lord the Green Knight, why for shame stand ye so long fighting with the kitchen knave?
- naive Among the motives for this change those which corresponded to the naive materialistic superstition of the time may have been the most influential, yet there were other motives also which touched the very essence of the matter.
- nave And, to those two rebels who have fled from the church, all the sounds of the mass come during their talk, the sounds of the small bells and the sounds of the organ, the ancient songs that fill the high, sonorous nave- At last, Arrochkoa returns to the burning subject: "Oh, if you had been here it would not have occurred!
- navy Her warpaint consisted of a white blouse, low and perfectly plain at the neck, and a navy blue skirt.
- ne I've just come from the Marne and expected to find board and lodgings for my staff until the war is over."
- nerve "It's too bad you've lost your nerve so sudden," says she.
- neva Up, he surmised, and he suspected his destination was Schlusselburg, the fortress-prison on an island at the source of the Neva.
- never No, you don't understand; never mind.
- nov It was in November, and the ground was covered with snow, when a letter arrived from the colonel in Venice to his wife and daughters.
- nova The glade, or field, in which the hospital camp stood was one of a series of similar glades stretching away to the northeast toward the base of the mountains, and resembling a little in outline and topographical arrangement the openings known as "barrens" in the forests of Nova Scotia.
- novel Mangan turned round, rather bewildered; and then he recollected that he had been glancing at the novel.
- nu Imagine a va-nu-pieds peddling a diamond tiara!"
- nudge Dan was indiscreet enough to range up alongside their conductor, just missing a vigorous nudge that Dave tried to give him.
- nurse To nurse him-to take him home to his wheat-fields.
- Novae Even though scientific research may not be their primary goal, some amateur astronomers make contributions to the science of astronomy, such as by monitoring variable stars, double stars or occultations of stars by the Moon or asteroids, or by discovering transient objects, such as comets, galactic novae or supernovae in other galaxies.
- Nev Campaigns, in Ariz, 13; Calif, 38-50; Iowa, 186; Kans, 196; La, 224, 228; Maine, 238; Mass, 283; Mich, 306; Mo, 347, 355; Mont, 363; Neb, 375; Nev, 387, 394; N. J, 423; N. Y, City, 460; second, 465; State, 468; second, 475; N. Dak, 502; Ohio, 510; second, 512; Okla, 525; second, 528; Ore, 539, 541; 544-5; Penn, 554, 558; S. Dak, 587, 589, 591-2; Tenn, 601, 611, 619; Texas, 640; Wash, 675; West Va, 688; Wis, 701.
- Noe Some, perhaps, will consider the formation and use of the Ark, as a first step towards the invention of this art; but it is an erroneous idea, because the direction and means for accomplishing this immense work were afforded by God, for the preservation of righteous Noe and his family.
- Nevi Dysplastic nevus syndrome (also known as "atypical mole syndrome (AMS)", "familial atypical multiple mole–melanoma (FAMMM) syndrome", "familial melanoma syndrome", and "B-K mole syndrome") is a cutaneous condition described in certain families, and characterized by unusual nevi and multiple inherited melanomas.
14 words made from the letters nuvoe
5 letter words made from nuvoe:
Misspelling of the day