Correct spelling for OANGE
We think the word oange is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oange
- age It is the spirit of the age.
- angel "Oh, massa, you like angel from heaven, so good to poor black fellow," he exclaimed.
- anger "Of course," went on Percy, in his anger.
- angle Then imagine that that looking-glass has been broken up into innumerable fragments, and that one bit is given to each human soul, when it is born on earth, to keep and to hold at the right angle, so that it can still reflect the sun's beams.
- inge Without consulting Sverre, he named for his successor to the bishopric of Stavanger one of his bitterest enemies, Nicholas Arnesson, a half-brother of King Inge Crookback.
- mange Don't you think, reader, if you were lying, with parched lips and fading appetite, thousands of miles from mother, wife, or sister, loathing the rough food by your side, and thinking regretfully of that English home where nothing that could minister to your great need would be left untried-don't you think that you would welcome the familiar figure of the stout lady whose bony horse has just pulled up at the door of your hut, and whose panniers contain some cooling drink, a little broth, some homely cake, or a dish of jelly or blanc-mange-don't you think, under such circumstances, that you would heartily agree with my friend Punch's remark:- "That berry-brown face, with a kind heart's trace Impressed on each wrinkle sly, Was a sight to behold, through the snow-clouds rolled Across that iron sky."
- nonage It occasionally puts children over men, and the conceits of nonage over wisdom and experience.
- one One of these was one year when they were paying 8s.
- onega Alexander of the Svir-a river flowing from the Onega Lake into Ladoga-was a hermit who lived for twenty years on the Holy Island, inhabiting the hole before us through the long, dark, terrible winters, in a solitude broken only when the monks of Valaam came over the ice to replenish his stock of provisions.
- orange 120 Torbay, William of Orange lands at, vii.
- osage Thar you be; that makes 'em 'buck an' squaw'-'man an' wife;' an' yereafter, in Osage circles they can print their kyards 'Mister an' Missis Bill Connors,' while Bill draws an' spends the little Saucy Willow's annooty on payment day instead of Strike Axe."
- range 213, and 921. The dates range from 131 to 167 A.D. Cf.
- Ing I knew he was English by his hollo-ing.
- Angie I think they'd come over if they knew it-well, of course, Angie couldn't, having a young baby so, but Laura she'd come in a minute.
- Anne Anne lifted her brows, but her eyes sparkled mischief.
- ENG The fine arts are represented by Limmer, for limner, a painter, an aphetic form of illumines, and Tickner is perhaps from Dutch tekener, draughtsman, cognate with Eng, token, while the art of self-defence has given us the name Scrimgeoure, with a number of corruptions, including the local-looking Skrimshire.
36 words made from the letters oange
4 letter words made from oange:
Misspelling of the day