Correct spelling for OARD
We think the word oard is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oard
- bard "Afar in the desert I love to ride," sang Pringle, the South African bard.
- board "Yes," returned the board.
- card "If you only play on a single card," said she, "you are sure to lose."
- hard No, I sha'n't find it so hard to live here.
- hoard In a fit of boyish resentment, I packed my clothes together, took my small hoard of savings, went into my little sister's bedroom one night as she lay asleep, kissed her, cried over her, and ran away.
- lard Lard types are usually grown to greater weights.
- oar Aguilar pushed off with an oar, and he continued to use the oar as a punt-pole, so that no sound of their movement should reach the bank.
- ward You'll laugh when I tell you it is my ward.
- yard At length he was within a yard of the end of the car-as far as he needed to go.
- Oared The boat you must bring to the landing is the twenty-six oared barge, which Malcolm MacLeod builded so well.
- OARS You couldn't do anything with even one of those clumsy oars in that tub of a boat."
9 words made from the letters oard
Misspelling of the day
- are distributed