Correct spelling for OARK
We think the word oark is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oark
- ark He gave the book to the Levites who carried the Ark, and they were to keep it always beside the Ark, and often read it aloud to the people.
- bark And Jack said, "I know what dogs mean when they bark."
- dark All in the dark?"
- hark " Hark, is it not the angel voices?
- lark O Lord, what a lark!"
- mark It is true that we did these things, but it is also true that they are all more or less beside the mark.
- nark So interested were the boys in this conversation that they failed to note the near approach of the Nark to an ancient schooner.
- oak I drew a long breath and let my axe fall with all the force I could give it upon a new oak log.
- oar 4. The oar should be held in the fingers, not in the fist; the lower joints of the fingers should be nearly straight when the oar is held.
- park He could ask the sergeant to park the car.
- OARS The oars fell from her hand.
- OZARK 3 75 Hunters of the Ozark .
9 words made from the letters oark
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way