Correct spelling for OBAHMA
We think the word obahma is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for obahma
- abeam So we slid into Palma haven, and as we rounded the pier the light wind took us first abeam and then forward; then we let go and she swung up and was still.
- barmy Throw a wobbly to become sulky or have a tantrum (not unique to Birmingham, common in Australia) Trap to leave suddenly, or flee Up the cut up the canal (not unique to Birmingham) Yampy (often "dead yampy") mad, daft, barmy (also used is the word "saft", as in "yow big saft babby").
- baum Baum thought that the king was about to bestow the ring upon him as a mark of his favor, but his majesty put the ring on again, and asked: "Are you married?"
- beam At one end under the ridge-beam there is a large triangular aperture for the exit of smoke.
- boom Except that his arms were generally ahead of him when he moved, his hands, with their woolly covering of red hair, lightly touching boom or rope or rail, he showed no hesitation, made no mistakes.
- burma Warrington, becoming suddenly aware that his pose, if prolonged, would become ridiculous, put on his helmet and proceeded to the Bank of Burma.
- ob "He one ob de fam'ly now, an' I reckon dey calls him by he fus' name.
- ohm OHM, GEORG SIMON, a German physicist, born at Erlangen; discovered the mathematical theory of the electric current, known as Ohm's Law, a law based on experiment, that the strength of the electric current is equal to the electro-motive force divided by the resistance of the wire (1787-1854).
- Alma Or did Alma try to lie about it?
- Obadiah The prophecy of Obadiah is divided into three parts:-the destruction of Edom by heathen nations summoned by Jehovah, vers.
- Asama Barua, Kanak Lal, Studies in the Early History of Assam, Jorhat, Assam: Asam Sahitya Sabha Baruah, Swarna Lata (1993), Last days of Ahom monarchy : a history of Assam from 1769–1826, New Delhi: Munshiram Manoharlal Publishers Bhuyan, Suryya Kumar (1949), Anglo-Assamese Relations, 1771–1826, Guwahati: Department of Historical and Antiquarian Studies in Assam Bhuyan, Suryya Kumar (1947), Annals of the Delhi Badshahate, Guwahati: Department of Historical and Antiquarian Studies, Government of Assam Bhuyan, Suryya Kumar (1957), Atan Buragohain and His Times, Guwahati: Lawyers Book Stall Bhuyan, Suryya Kumar (1962), Deodhai Asam Buranji, Guwahati: Department of Historical and Antiquarian Studies Bhuyan, Suryya Kumar (1928), Early British Relations with Assam, Shillong: Assam Secretariat Press Bhuyan, Suryya Kumar (1947), Lachit Barphukan and His Times, Guwahati: Department of Historical and Antiquarian Studies, Government of Assam Bhuyan, Suryya Kumar (1964), Satasari Asama Buranji, Guwahati: Gauhati University Bhuyan, Suryya Kumar (1975), Swargadew Rajeswarasimha, Guwahati: Assam Publication Board Buchanan, Francis Hamilton 1762–1829 (1963), An Account of Assam, Guwahati: Department of Historical and Antiquarian Studies Duara Barbarua, Srinath (1933), Tungkhungia Buranji, Bombay: H.
- Abram I ricollect the first spring after I was married there was one day when Abram said that he had bread and butter and pinks for breakfast, and bread and butter and roses for dinner, and bread and butter and honeysuckles for supper.
- Obama Indefinite detainee" was a new designation used by the joint interagency review boards which President Obama authorized for those captives who had not committed a crime for which they could face charges, but who were not considered safe to release.
- Ama In the 1970s and on into the 1980s, the Grand National Championship proved to be a fertile training ground for world champion road racers as, AMA dirt track racers such as Kenny Roberts, Freddie Spencer, Eddie Lawson and Wayne Rainey all went on to win the 500cc road racing world championship.
- ABMS Here are some of the products and services that credit unions were first to market: First financial institutions to lend to women in their own names (in the 1960s) First to offer daily interest savings First full-service ABMs First fully functional online banking First loans based on borrower character First payroll deduction service for deposits and loan payments First open mortgages First home equity lines of credit First debit card service.
36 words made from the letters obahma
3 letter words made from obahma:
5 letter words made from obahma:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way