Correct spelling for OBIDES
We think the word obides is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for obides
- abide "I have but one care," she said, "to do right-to abide by my inner heaven-given instinct, which we call conscience, the rest is of the Will."
- aides His only companions were two aides, standing silent beside the closed entrance, anxious to anticipate his slightest need.
- ides 1352. ides, like firas, men, etc.
- obtuse Perhaps I am obtuse, but it seems to me that this is your design, not mine.
- Bodies And David saw the bodies and the legs of two more men.
- abides "The Black Cloud is a Osage medicine man an' has high repoote about Greyhoss where he's pitched his teepee an' abides.
- abodes Emerging with false but fairly plausible nonchalance from the crowded establishment, where other clerks were selling tickets to Palestine, Timbuctoo, Bagdad, Berlin, and all the abodes of happiness in the world, she saw at the newspaper kiosk opposite the little blue poster of an English daily.
65 words made from the letters obides
3 letter words made from obides:
4 letter words made from obides:
Misspelling of the day