Correct spelling for OBSESIVE
We think the word obsesive is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for obsesive
- abusive This occasioned a quarrel between the poet and the critic, in which the former exhaled his bile in several abusive epigrams, which have, fortunately for his credit, not been preserved in his works.
- observe To observe the actions of the lower animals without reading our own thoughts into them is not an easy matter.
- observer In autumn the careful observer with an eye to this subject will be rewarded by finding many other plants that behave more or less as tumbleweeds.
- obsess The mood came to obsess her.
- obsessed She was obsessed by the fear that he would not recognize her.
- obsessive A third variation of ritual abuse involves non-religious ritual abuse in which the rituals were delusional or obsessive.
- obsessively She said, "We cover a lot of Korean content at Billboard, I would say almost obsessively.
- observes But who observes it at all?
- obsesses But just now I am ill at ease and it is horrible to think that the mere turn of a key obsesses me with this blind ever present darkness.
91 words made from the letters obsesive
3 letter words made from obsesive:
5 letter words made from obsesive:
4 letter words made from obsesive:
6 letter words made from obsesive:
bossie, seveso, bioses, sebesi, seeiso, bseiso, sieves, essive.
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit