Correct spelling for OBTEIN
We think the word obtein is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for obtein
- abating Whatever her reflections may be her symptoms are visibly abating.
- abstain But by this time I am on my guard; I make excuses; I steadily abstain from taking my friend into my confidence.
- abutting In that plight they might be seen some years ago, may still possibly be seen-empty, dusty, dreary-ranged above ground-floor premises which do duty as a parcels' conveyance office, and abutting on a mean, ill-kept yard.
- eaten The change had come suddenly, when he had decided to return to Rome, and he had eaten nothing for thirty-six hours.
- o'brien "I didn't see Dr. Rendall or Mr. O'Brien in church," I remarked.
- oaten Now no more the kettle-drum and the ceaseless promenade in showy corridors, but the oaten pipe under the spreading maples, the sheep feeding on the gentle hills of Otsego, the carnival of the hop-pickers.
- Abetting Meanwhile, in 1603, poor Ralegh had been tried on a charge of aiding and abetting the plot to raise Arabella Stuart to the throne of England, on the death of Queen Elizabeth.
- Oberon "It would be a terrible nuisance," he muttered to himself, and then turning to Oberon he asked: "What is your proposition?"
- Obeying If I do you a service to-day you are in a position to return it to me to-morrow; therefore, in case I should be so fortunate as to do you a good turn, I am really only obeying the law of self-interest.
- Eben Eben dropped his knife and fork suddenly upon the table, while his hands clenched hard.
88 words made from the letters obtein
4 letter words made from obtein:
3 letter words made from obtein:
Misspelling of the day