Correct spelling for OBVER
We think the word obver is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for obver
- above I won't say you're not above them, but you mustn't feel so.
- aver Whoever, indeed, pronounceth concerning his neighbor's intentions otherwise than as they are evidently expressed by words, or signified by overt actions, is a slanderer; because he pretendeth to know, and dareth to aver, that which he nowise possibly can tell whether it be true; because the heart is exempt from all jurisdiction here, is only subject to the government and trial of another world; because no man can judge concerning the truth of such accusations, because no man can exempt or defend himself from them: so that apparently such practice doth thwart all course of justice and equity.
- beaver Then he sits down again, twirling his beaver, while Cynthia looks at him in quiet amusement.
- bevy At the front of the balcony a bevy of suffragists were seated, ready to approve of a movement that appealed to their adventurous spirits.
- Abler It will not help them to be wiser, abler, more valiant-certainly not more cheerful and hopeful men, and therefore they care no more for it than they do for an opera or a pantomime, if as much.
- Ave We will foller and sa-a-ave her.
- Abe I'll put ye where that Dutchman and his-" Hanscom's fist crashing like a hammer against the rancher's jaw closed his teeth on the vile epithet which filled his mouth, and even as he reeled, stunned by this blow, the ranger's left arm flashed in another savage swing, and Abe, stunned by the swift attack, would have fallen into the gutter had not one of his gang caught and supported him.
- Abner Here, Abner," to the boy, "isn't there any man in thee?
22 words made from the letters obver
4 letter words made from obver:
5 letter words made from obver:
vorbe, verbo, bevor.
Misspelling of the day