Correct spelling for OCHEN
We think the word ochen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ochen
- aachen No masterly intellectual effort, such as the Aachen plan shows, was necessary to plan a rectangle with two smaller rectangles at either end. But the church at Aachen had made the centralised plan familiar to the builders of western Europe.
- achaean Shortly afterwards by a circuitous march through Arcadia he arrived before the Achaean city of Pherae, desiring either to fight a battle with the Achaeans, or to make Aratus incur the disgrace of retreating and leaving him in possession of the country: for although Hyperbates was nominally in command, all real power over the Achaeans was in the hands of Aratus.
- ache And truly I was mortal stiff and did ache for a great while, and this did be in part because that I had wrapped not the cloak about me, ere I slept; for the Land as bitter cold and did make the blood very chill.
- achene = Centaurea solstitialis L. Achene cream white to mottled brown, flattened, oval about 2 mm. long; scar of attachment in a notch of one edge above the rounded base, apex truncate with a small tubercle in the middle.
- aching But she was aching in every limb, and, sitting down on the box beside her mother's bed, she fell asleep, her little weary head resting on her mother's pillow.
- archean Asia, Australia, &c. -In northern China, mica-gneisses and granite-gneisses with associated schists may be regarded as Archean.
- ashen "It is lost forever," he said, with an ashen cheek and a quiver in his stern voice.
- chin The bedclothes were drawn up to his chin, and they lay perfectly still over the region of his chest.
- cochin Before the death of Jenghis Khan in 1227, the Tartar rule was established in northern China or Cathay, and in central Asia from India to the Caspian; while within half a century the successors of the first emperor were dominant to the Euphrates and the Dniester on the west, and as far south as Delhi, Burma, and Cochin China.
- lichen Seeing Seraphita as she lay on a fragment of gneiss, where time had cast its velvet mantle of lustrous lichen and tawny mosses now burnished in the sunlight, he whispered softly, "How beautiful she is!"
- ocean At the bottom of an ocean, with a thousand or so feet of water over her.
- ocher Views and sunsets too often tempt the traveler in Mexico, or I might mention that from a little way out of town at the top of the road to Mexico City, where the cathedral towers all but reach the crest of the backing range, over which hung the ocher and light-pink and saffron-yellow clouds of the dying day.
- ochoa Ochoa, of Biscay, a man of wealth and distinction, died a natural death in Guaxaca.
- ochre The women were all draped in ochre-coloured blankets, fastened under the arm-pits and reaching to below the knee.
- Chen Por relever les quatre dames, Se leverent de leurs escames Et chen et lou et autres bestes, Eve lor getent sor les testes.
- Chan Executive branch: chief of state: President of China JIANG Zemin (since 27 March 1993) head of government: Chief Executive TUNG Chee-hwa (since 1 July 1997) cabinet: Executive Council consists of three ex-officio members and 10 appointed members; ex-officio members are: Chief Secretary Anson CHAN (since 29 November 1993), Financial Secretary Donald TSANG (since NA 1995), and Secretary of Justice Elsie LEUNG (since NA 1997) elections: NA
- OCH Och, yes; them burruds was foine!
- Cohen You went to Dick Cohen, and he told you he'd parted with the bills.
28 words made from the letters ochen
5 letter words made from ochen:
noche, choen, cheon, chone.
Misspelling of the day