Correct spelling for OCUPE
We think the word ocupe is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ocupe
- acute He assures a circle of wondering listeners that so acute was his ear that he was wholly unable to sing out of tune, let him try as he would.
- agape The crowds stood there, mouths agape.
- cape So the cape-coat and those other things were explained.
- coop Whenever my advance card came-she attended to the post office-she would always put a couple of chickens in a separate coop and fatten them on breakfast food until I arrived.
- cooper I tell him he is jest like a cooper hammerin at a barrel.
- cop He shut the door after the cop, and came back to me.
- cope He said he had never sent for help, that they were quite able to cope with the work, his men being at the time occupied with cases, which seemed to be coming in fast.
- copper To get a ton of copper, we should probably have to give thirty quarters of corn; here the proportion is that of one to thirty.
- copy His nose was a copy.
- corp And the press was a coffin set up upo' its en', an' I kent that there was a corp inside it, and yet I tried sair to open't.
- coup My friend was very brave, and he said to me, "I am going to shoot that bull, and count a coup on him"; and he ran up close to the bull, and shot his blunt-headed arrow against him, and then turned off.
- coupe Prince Puckler's coupe stopped in front of the house and the young girl descended the steps.
- cowper Cowper found relief from the black thoughts that beset him only in an ordered round of quiet household occupations.
- cup The lad stopped a moment and took a pull at his cup, and a murmur of talk broke out in the room.
- occupied In my car one side was occupied almost wholly by Japanese.
- occupier But if the men in gray and butternut raided a store or burned a tavern they thought it a mighty victory and went home rejoicing; the green invader is an occupier and colonizer, come to remain for all time, leaving no town, no road, no farm where it has passed.
- occupy I'm glad he's got something to occupy his mind."
- okapi Where now the expectant taxis prowl, And growlers, still surviving, growl, And agonised pedestrians howl, Seeing the traffic skid, There lions roamed the swampy glade, There the superb okapi brayed, And many a mighty mammoth made Whatever noise it did.
- opec Kuwait ABEDA, AfDB, AFESD, AMF, BDEAC, CAEU, FAO, G-77, GCC, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICCt (signatory), ICRM, IDA, IDB, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, IHO, ILO, IMF, IMO, Interpol, IOC, ISO, ITU, LAS, MIGA, NAM, OAPEC, OIC, OPCW, OPEC, PCA, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNIDO, UNITAR, UPU, WCO, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTO
- scope Ile giue thee scope to beat, Since Foes haue scope to beat both thee and me Aum.
- up "Why-he-; but 't's no use to be rakin' it up agin.
- Ope Arch Power, of every power most dread, most sweet, 5 Ope at thy touch the far celestial gates; Yet Terror flies with Joy before thy feet, And, with the Graces, glide unseen the Fates.
- occupies 270. Occupies Silesia, ii.
- UPC Cameroon Cameroonian Democratic Union or UDC [Adamou Ndam NJOYA]; Cameroon People's Democratic Movement or CPDM [Paul BIYA]; Movement for the Defense of the Republic or MDR [Dakole DAISSALA]; Movement for the Liberation and Development of Cameroon or MLDC [Marcel YONDO]; National Union for Democracy and Progress or UNDP [Maigari BELLO BOUBA]; Progressive Movement or MP; Social Democratic Front or SDF [John FRU NDI]; Union of Peoples of Cameroon or UPC [Augustin Frederic KODOCK]
- OP So much for the co-op.
- CPU Ukraine Agrarian Party [Volodymyr LYTVYN]; Communist Party of Ukraine or CPU [Petro SYMONENKO]; Democratic Initiatives [Stepan HAVRYSH]; Industrialists and Entrepreneurs [Anatoliy KINAKH]; Our Ukraine bloc (comprised of several parties the most prominent of which are Rukh, the Ukrainian People's Party, Reforms and Order, and Solidarity) [Viktor YUSHCHENKO]; People's Democratic Party or PDP [Valeriy PUSTOVOYTENKO]; Regions of Ukraine [Viktor YANUKOVYCH]; Socialist Party of Ukraine or SPU [Oleksandr MOROZ, chairman]; United Social Democratic Party [Viktor MEDVEDCHUK]; Working Ukraine [Serhiy TYHYPKO]; Yuliya Tymoshenko Bloc [Yuliya TYMOSHENKO] note: as well as numerous smaller parties; United Ukraine and Center Group are not actual political parties, but rather deputy groups (factions not based on a party)
13 words made from the letters ocupe
5 letter words made from ocupe:
Misspelling of the day
- intentional action
- young ester
- youngest er