Correct spelling for ODDITIY
We think the word odditiy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for odditiy
- additive As a food additive, candelilla wax has the E number E 902 and is used as a glazing agent.
- audit Resolved that his Excellency the Governor be authorized to appoint some suitable person, residing in the city of Paris, France, to be the agent of the commonwealth, in transmitting to, and receiving from the secretary's office all such books and other works of science and art, as may be addressed to his care, in pursuance of the object of the preceding resolve, and to audit and allow all reasonable charges of said agent, for the receiving, packing carriage and exportation of said objects of exchange; provided, that the total sum so expended, shall not exceed three hundred dollars.
- deity Again: that which differences one person in the Deity from another must be either a perfection or an imperfection.
- ditty I remember that they had one ditty bag between them, and they had a woman's thimble in it.
- edit 469. To, 1st edit.
- oddity The then Bodley's Librarian was a bit of an oddity, and perhaps not an ideal holder of one of the most difficult and exacting offices in the university; but he was always kindness itself to me, and, whatever his preoccupations, was always ready to put at my service his unrivalled knowledge of books and their writers.
- oddly The mate looked at her oddly.
- Oddities Edith would have it that he did such strange things when she was here-write such oddities.
33 words made from the letters odditiy
Misspelling of the day