Correct spelling for ODER
We think the word oder is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oder
- coder Three years after passing the NCCQ, two further professional qualifications are made available to the coder in the form of NHS Digitals clinical coding auditor and trainer programmes.
- doer Dear little Amy was indefatigable as a doer of errands, and her quick feet were at everybody's service to "save steps."
- o'er At midnight, o'er Judea's plain Was heard a song unknown before; The echoes of that sweet refrain Are reaching earth's remotest shore.
- ode Gray's " Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College" and "Progress of Poesy" are deserving of mention.
- oder His authority was recognized by the Bohemians, and two expeditions taught the Slavonic tribes between the Elbe and the Oder to respect his power.
- odor With the best of management there is a slight odor.
- older Older than you, then, of course.
- order If we could meet shortly, I should keep my "Young Siegfried", in order to read it to you.
- over I did think I'd got it over.
- ODES We learn how to write Greek odes to moral abstractions."
- odder Well, yer see, it was dis way: I was inter Jackson's der odder evenin' takin' me nightcap.
14 words made from the letters oder
Misspelling of the day
- became useless
- goes all out
- in accuracy