Correct spelling for OFENCE
We think the word ofence is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ofence
- defence But I'm thinkin' gien ye had applyt to her an' no to me, ye wad hae h'ard anither mak o' a defence frae mine!
- fence Then evidently, whoever it was, had advanced to the right in the general direction of the gate through the fence, near where Coolidge's body was found.
- fencer given by a very eminent fencer and excellent teacher, cannot fail to be of use:
- offence No offence to you, however, or to the emperor, or to great Rome, Cornelius.
- offense "No offense, old chaps!
- office He was met in the darkness outside the office by an officer.
- once Like our friend's, once more?
- ounce We collected all the old lead we could find about the place and made bullets in a couple of bullet-moulds we had found-one for ounce and one for small bullets, three to the ounce.
- offences In the list of capital offences was that of stealing linen from a bleaching-ground.
- ovens "Mary," said Ovens, "you must take a vacation.
30 words made from the letters ofence
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re