Correct spelling for OFFECE
We think the word offece is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for offece
- efface In these first two acts the character of Macbeth is outlined so firmly that no after-touches can efface the impression.
- offence Oh, no offence, sir.
- offense I decline, therefore, altogether to take offense at the tone of your letter; I give you the full benefit of the natural generosity of my nature; I sponge the very existence of your surly communication out of my memory-in short, Chief Inspector Theakstone, I forgive you, and proceed to business.
- offer I have made my offer.
- office "Well," said Stephen, getting up, "I'll run down to the office.
- officer It was an officer sound asleep, with his sword by his side.
- offers And you have had plenty of good offers, my dear."
- offices The big fellows were sometimes almost uneasy under the love of her eyes, and the thousand and one offices she was always doing for them to try to make up to them for her past.
- OFFS Paring down a dictionary was a game of trade-offs.
9 words made from the letters offece
5 letter words made from offece:
4 letter words made from offece:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten