Correct spelling for OFFERIED
We think the word offeried is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for offeried
- affirmed "For Mr. Copplestone," the inspector affirmed steadily.
- afraid But I am not going to be afraid of you.
- deferred When he left for Europe "the Street" breathed more freely, and as time went by and there was no sign of his confidence-disturbing influence in the market, the "System" began to bring out its deferred deals.
- fired Had some one fired the karoo bushes?
- freed Antinous much startled, seized the girl's arms to release himself from their embrace, but, she had already freed him and sunk back on to the ground.
- fried Hereafter, whenever I see a frying-pan I'll think of you and wish you were in it, being fried to a turn.
- liveried A servant of the hotel came out, but behind the liveried man appeared the tall figure of John Falconer, with a woman at his side.
- offend I am sorry they offend you, heartily.
- offender J. P. was an old offender.
- offering And what might you be offering me for the Riverborne?
- offside In most codes, there are rules restricting the movement of players offside, and players scoring a goal must put the ball either under or over a crossbar between the goalposts.
- ordered It would not have happened if he had done as I ordered."
- overfed There was indeed a sense of languid repletion in his mind, as if it had been overfed and wanted to lie down for awhile.
- override For only cowards permit "considerations" of pretended general welfare or of party to override truth and ideals.
- Afforded Without hesitation or difficulty the natives of the country passed over, trusting themselves without apparent concern to walk at that tremendous height along the rough surface of the primitive bridge, which afforded so uncertain and precarious a foothold.
- Averred He averred that there was no doubt that defensive acts of hostility might be authorized by the executive, and on this ground Jackson had been authorized to cross the Spanish frontier in pursuit of the Indian enemy.
- Differed I thought nobody had been like me; but I see there was some semblance betwixt this good man and I; only we differed in two things: His troubles were so great, they break out; but mine I kept within.
- Erred If so, she erred.
- Fared Plenty of boys no older than he have gone out West by themselves, and fared perfectly well.
- Feared His heart was heavy within him, and his thoughts were troubled, and he feared the great fear.
- Ferried Of driftwood there was none, and our camp-fires were made of mesquite which grew in ledges in the rocks; in one case gathered with a great deal of labour on the shore opposite our camp, and ferried across on our boats.
- Fred Fred exclaimed, after a brief pause.
- Inferred The planet Mars, for example, resembles the earth in shape, motion, atmosphere, change of seasons, and relation to the sun; and from the resemblance in these known particulars some persons have inferred that, like the earth, it is also inhabited.
- Oared These people are the ones who pillage the natives; and because we have had only twenty oared vessels in those districts this year, not any of those enemies have left their lands, although they generally render the provinces disquieted and fearful.
- Offered I felt all my resentment gone, and took her offered hand.
- Frieda Karl puckered up his lips in a low whistle, and Frieda blushed.
- buffered Up to 512 GB DDR4 RAM buffered by four Centaur L4 chips.
- overtired I got a little overtired walking here, and my foot slipped in the dark.
- overrode She stopped to raise her dress above the dusty road, and the scout overrode the alignment.
119 words made from the letters offeried
4 letter words made from offeried:
5 letter words made from offeried:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by