Correct spelling for OFFICERE
We think the word officere is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for officere
- office If you will call, say, at about ten o'clock, I will send one of the boys out for it from the office."
- officer "A woman," the patient officer repeated-"and a young one.
- officers Would the Corps officers have gone home?
- offers Whiskey offers to relieve him, and for the moment it does relieve him.
- offices But no person can hold two offices one of which is meant to be a check upon the other.
85 words made from the letters officere
4 letter words made from officere:
3 letter words made from officere:
Misspelling of the day