Correct spelling for OFFICIES
We think the word officies is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for officies
- office These were now led to the commandant's office.
- officer Martin, the second officer, was among these.
- officious It was Sir Seitz Siebenburg, "the Mustache," whose officious homage, at first amusing, had long since become repulsive.
- officers Nobody is allowed ashore, not even the officers.
- effaces When Barbara takes command like this, the wise man effaces himself.
- offices He accepted the old gentleman's good offices as he would have accepted those of a waiter, conveying no hint of an attention paid also to himself.
64 words made from the letters officies
3 letter words made from officies:
5 letter words made from officies:
4 letter words made from officies:
7 letter words made from officies:
soffici, offices, coiffes.
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat