Correct spelling for OFFIEC
We think the word offiec is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for offiec
- affect I may affect a superior piety, I may refuse to associate with common Christians, I may leave them; but what is the result?
- affix "If he's old enough to affix his signature to an instrument, I suppose he can," yawned Brandon.
- efface And in order to efface effectually that grief which still hung over him, he removed out of town to an adjacent village, where he quickly contracted an intimate acquaintance with a young woman, and thereby almost at once put all thoughts of sorrow and honesty quite out of his head.
- effect This had an effect.
- effigy Several examples of effigy mounds are found in Ohio.
- off We are just off.
- offer Who makes the offer?
- office "Thought this was a detective office.
- officer If the man to be caught existed, he could certainly be found, was the principle on which our officer acted.
- offing "There is a sail in the offing, and she is standing in for the harbour, as far as I can make out," he exclaimed, as he held the glass still raised through which he had been looking.
- offish But he was decidedly stand-offish and extraordinarily quiet.
- orphic Some Orphic joke inspired his exclamation: 'Capital!
- Effie Mrs. Effie would surely not keep me on, and that was all about it.
- offers Even Hamersley no longer offers opposition.
19 words made from the letters offiec
Misspelling of the day
- am and about
- am and up
- am equal to
- bipolar illness