Correct spelling for OFFIER
We think the word offier is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for offier
- affair Why, I believe, old fellow, that this affair is doing you good!"
- coffer Legislation and official charity have far too rough hands and too clumsy ways to lift the little life out of the coffer, and to dry the tears.
- off Take it and be off."
- offer If you'll set down, I'll read offer to you whar it has went."
- office Not in our office!
- officer Leaving an officer in charge of the position, he went back to bring up the rest of his force.
- over Now, come; get it over."
- Fifer When Josie Fifer, white and weak, first took charge of the H. & L. lares et penates, she told herself it was only for a few months-a year or two at most.
- Effie "Why, Effie," she exclaimed, "what do you want?
- offers He will attack young lambs or pigs, when a good opportunity offers.
40 words made from the letters offier
4 letter words made from offier:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way