Correct spelling for OFICCIAL
We think the word oficcial is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oficcial
- affection After having heard the great affection with which the poor dying man behaved towards her, can you think she wanted any charm for that purpose?
- effectual That done, it will be prudent for you to return to the Carrick camp; and there take the most effectual means to persuade your father to throw himself at once into the arms of Scotland.
- eviction Nevertheless, the preface to the fourth edition speaks of Europe's failure to conquer Asia as absolute and eviction from present holdings as probable within a relatively short time; whereas, in his original introduction, written in 1899, he foresaw a great European assault upon Asia, which would probably succeed and from which Asia would shake itself free only after the lapse of more than a century.
- official After this reply I called for my carriage, but just as I was getting into it the same official came and told me that the duke wanted to speak to me.
- officially "But, of course, you can't report officially, not being a physician," mused the other.
90 words made from the letters oficcial
5 letter words made from oficcial:
3 letter words made from oficcial:
4 letter words made from oficcial:
7 letter words made from oficcial:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window