Correct spelling for OFICIIAL
We think the word oficiial is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oficiial
- facile An amiable appreciation of natural beauty, and a tendency to facile pathos, derived from the contemplation of natural objects, distinguish him from his predecessors.
- faisal Lawrence in Seven Pillars of Wisdom, when one Arabian tribe brings eggs to Faisal I of Iraq as a peace offering.
- fissile An early debate among the scientists was whether the fissile material for an atomic bomb should be uranium-235 or plutonium.
- fossil Oldest known Remains of fossil Fish.
- icily "I'm glad you enjoyed it," said Jessie, icily, though there was a twinkle in her eye.
- offal Having gained the upper end of the room, she took from the table a flask of wine, and from the wooden stand behind it the bowl of offal disdained by the guests at the fatal banquet, returning immediately to the spot where Vetranio still stood.
- office "I haven't opened my office yet.
- officer Now an officer cried: "Walda Nagasta speaks!"
- official He had produced an official notebook and looked very important as he loomed in the doorway, gazing sternly at the detective.
- officially They can never be too highly honoured, the Naval Brigade, of whom it has been officially recorded: "No troops in any age have ever done what these have done."
- officious Thanks to the indiscretion of one of those officious friends who are unable to retain unpublished news capable of vexing you, Rodolphe soon got wind of the matter, and made it a pretext for breaking off with his temporary mistress.
- officiously I could only report to him from time to time the unyielding attitude of the Civil Tribunal, and at last he consented, as he wrote, "to act officiously, not officially, in the matter," and the hapless claimant got what was left of his estate.
- Orval Willie Davis (wide receiver), NFL wide receiver; Kansas City Chiefs 1991-95, Houston Oilers 1996, Tennessee Oilers 1997-98, attended the University of Central Arkansas 1987-90; older brother of Tyree Davis Marvin Delph, Arkansas Razorback basketball player; one of the famed "Triplets" who led Hogs to 1978 NCAA Final Four George Washington Donaghey, former Arkansas Governor from 1909 to 1913 Les Eaves, state representative for White County since 2015; born in Conway Orval Faubus, 36th Governor of Arkansas, resided in his later years in Conway Jacob Ford, NFL defensive end; Tennessee Titans 2007-10, attended the University of Central Arkansas 2003-06 Max Frauenthal, Civil War hero, leading Conway merchant, and founding father of Heber Springs Gil Gerard, actor known for title role in the TV series Buck Rogers E.
- Ofelia Ofelia and Victors child, whom she named Aryana, is then born.
- Osceola The musket-ball that Osceola sent through my shoulder sometimes troubles me a little; but I am so accustomed to wounds that I scarcely mind it.
66 words made from the letters oficiial
3 letter words made from oficiial:
5 letter words made from oficiial:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all