Correct spelling for OGGLED
We think the word oggled is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oggled
- angled But if you do not keep to a single basis, as in dividing them into equilateral, isosceles, scalene, and right-angled, you have a cross-division.
- ogle But, no sooner had she spoken of her loneliness, than she saw that ogle in his eye of which she had spoken with so much ludicrous awe in her letters from Glenbogie to her sister.
- oiled By day the walls are of oiled paper; by night they are formed of wooden shutters, neither very thick nor very strong.
- Boggled Even more he liked an old German song of Johannes Jeep about the clear sea and the voices of sirens, sweet murderers of men, which boggled Bloom a bit: Von der Sirenen Listigkeit Tun die Poeten dichten.
- Egged The children always enjoyed these make-believe quarrels between the two brothers, and Ned generally egged them on.
- Giggled "She's been in her room all morning," giggled Min to Landis on their way to their rooms.
- Goggled Wearily the goggled one sank back in his seat.
- Haggled More than once the operations had proved to be expensive, but the librarian had never complained, though he haggled for a baiocco over his dinner at Cicco's wine shop, and was generally angry when he lost a paul at cards.
- Joggled "The chance is here," Iaran echoed, with a smile that was very like her sister's, only that it was worse, and the wen that grew on her nose joggled to and fro and did not get its balance again for a long time.
- Juggled He juggled with this question, declaring that if there were any guilty parties they would be punished, for he did not require anybody to remind him of his duty.
- jiggled It must have jiggled out of my lap, where I was holding it, and then it fell in the bottom of the wagon and he got it.
44 words made from the letters oggled
4 letter words made from oggled:
Misspelling of the day
- art hopeless
- art imminent
- be immaterial
- bear heavily
- bear no resemblance
- coming a halt