Correct spelling for OID
We think the word oid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oid
- aid Yea, both together come To aid our people and our home!
- bid Be gone, and see that it be done; I will not bid twice."
- i'd "If I was you," she observed, " I'd do somethin' else to-night, too.
- kid Why you are only a kid!"
- lid When the lid of the box was opened, she, with a little momentary eagerness for the new toy, pulled off the silver paper and wool, and brought me out of my travelling box.
- mid I swung round in mid-step.
- odd "That you were a very odd man," she answered frankly.
- oil "If you want to give up you can sit down here and wait for me," said John resolutely; "I'm going to keep this thing up until I strike oil or gold."
- old Well, I don't want you to love him, old lady.
- ovid His own version is now lost, like most of his other works; and such fragments of the story as remain would not suffice for the purpose of reconstruction were we not aided by the two epistles which the lovers exchange with each other in the Heroides of Ovid, and more still by the prose version of Aristaenetus, which appears to be quite literal, judging by the correspondence of the text with some of the extant fragments of the original.
- rid There was no getting rid of it."
- void He was singularly void of ambition.
- Cid Said my lord Cid in answer, I therefore am right glad.
- Did "I did," said Nasmyth.
- Hid She hid her face against him.
- OI And whin oi've conquered all, loike Alexander oi will soigh There is no more to conquer, and oi'll lay me down and doie.
- ID "P. S. id like to be home for the round-up but reckon i wont make it.
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window