How to spell OIPTION correctly?
We think the word oiption is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell oiption correctly
- Adaption After years of struggling with her weight, Ada decided to make some changes to her diet and lifestyle.
- adoption Their excitement about adoption was palpable when they learned that they had finally been matched with a child.
- apportion The legislature apportioned the population of the state according to the census results.
- caption The caption under the photo was hilarious.
- edition The first edition of the book was published in 2003.
- eruption The eruption destroyed most of the city.
- opinion In my opinion, the new restaurant in town is the best Italian cuisine I've had in a long time.
- opting I am opting to take the higher-paying job even though it comes with longer hours.
- option The person has the option to change the appointment.
- optional I always enjoy optional add-ons to my meals.
- optioned He has optioned the rights to the book.
- options I have several options to choose from when deciding on where to go for dinner tonight.
- oration The politician's oration about climate change captivated the audience.
- ovation In response to the overwhelming ovation, the performer gave a quick thank you and exited the stage.
- portion The larger the portion, the better the food.
- potion The witch brewed a powerful potion to grant eternal youth.
- Upton The Upton estate covers 120 acres and is home to 25 servants.
Misspelling of the day