How to spell OIR correctly?
We think the word oir is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell oir correctly
- air The air was very clear and still.
- coir airisiu a narration, tale, cetna airisiu, Coir Amn. 80. n. pl. airisena 102, 125.
- fir How fragrant it was from the fir-boughs that were gathered under foot.
- ir Ir pilagen drie kilnege edel unde rich, Ganther ande Geruot, die recken lobelieh, und Giselher der iunge, ein uz erwelter degen, diu frouwe was ir swester, die fu'rsten hetens in ir pflegen.
- oar Josh thrust off the boat, let his oar fall with a splash, and Will followed his example; but they were not a dozen yards from the lighter before they were missed, and divers and crew rushed to the side and gave a tremendous cheer.
- Mir Es bricht mir ja mein Herz ihre Kummer uber die Studien anzusehen....
- CIR Utah Exp. Sta. Cir. 47. 1932.
- DIR 177. Ich ruf' zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ.
- OCR These include the Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations (OCR) examination board for UK students, Cambridge Assessment International Education for overseas students, and Cambridge Assessment English for learners of the English language.
- OI Faith how in the divil d'ye think Oi can tell Till Oi hear the ividince?
- OIK I know what you meant by "OIK".
Misspelling of the day