Correct spelling for OKA
We think the word oka is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oka
- oak "Sailors, my dear-for hearts of oak-not soldiers," I corrected.
- okay " Okay, I'll grant you that one," said the mosquito and then it guffawed.
- okra - Okra may be raised in any common garden soil, and is propagated by seeds sown in April or May. The Dwarf varieties may be grown in rows two feet apart, and a foot from each other in the rows; but the taller sorts require a space of at least three feet between the rows, and nearly two feet from plant to plant in the rows.
- ola Ola had held higher military rank than had any of his outlaw associates, and he became their dominating spirit.
- Ora Ora eu pera casar ca, 430 Rodrigo, nam he rezam.
- Ova Though ova sometimes hatch out very successfully even when piled up in two or three layers, it is safer to have them in a single layer.
- SKA Alla ska med" (Everyone [in society] must be on board) The Social Democrats catchphrase during the 2006 general election.
- OKS Slovakia parties in the Parliament:: Bridge or Most-Hid [Bela BUGAR]; Christian Democratic Movement or KDH [Jan FIGEL]; Direction-Social Democracy or Smer-SD [Robert FICO]; Freedom and Solidarity or SaS [Richard SULIK]; Slovak Democratic and Christian Union-Democratic Party or SDKU-DS [Mikulas DZURINDA]; Slovak National Party or SNS [Jan SLOTA] selected parties outside the Parliament:: Alliance for a Europe of Nations or AZEN [Milan URBANI]; Association of Slovak Workers or ZRS [Jan LUPTAK]; Civic Conservative Party or OKS [Peter ZAJAC]; Green Party or SZ [Peter PILINSKY]; Party of the Democratic Left or SDL [Marek BLAHA]; Party of the Hungarian Coalition or SMK [Jozsef BERENYI]; People's Party - Movement for a Democratic Slovakia or LS-HZDS [Vladimir MECIAR]; People's Party - Our Slovakia or LSNS [Marian KOTLEBA]; Slovak Communist Party or KSS [Jozef HRDLICKA]; Union - Party for Slovakia or Unia [Milan CELIK]
- OKLA Miss Cora Peters, Department of the Interior, United States Indian Service, Chilocco, Okla., as mentioned by Mrs. Henderson, also served in this Department, and briefly says:
Misspelling of the day