Correct spelling for OLE
We think the word ole is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ole
- ale They all went up in high spirits, calling on their way at "The Choughs" for one glass of old ale round, which Miller was graciously pleased to allow.
- bole A quick glance upward showed her a bare stretch of bole with the nearest limb on her side of the tree just barely beyond her reach.
- cole "How d'ye do, Mr. Cole," she said.
- dole Thou old witch, thou bringest me in great dole: Ask him what answer he had of me, and how I took his demand, as now know mayest thou, More showing is but lost, where no mercy can be.
- le Le said you were to do just as you please with the house," suggested Wynnette.
- mole Even the sailors feel the power of his eloquence; when he speaks, they no longer despair; he rouses their energies, and while they hear his voice they believe these vast mountains of ice are mole-hills which will vanish before the resolutions of man.
- ode Here I spent alone with my Lady, after dinner, the most of the afternoon, and anon the two twins were sent for from schoole, at Mr. Taylor's, to come to see me, and I took them into the garden, and there, in one of the summer-houses, did examine them, and do find them so well advanced in their learning, that I was amazed at it: they repeating a whole ode without book out of Horace, and did give me a very good account of any thing almost, and did make me very readily very good Latin, and did give me good account of their Greek grammar, beyond all possible expectation; and so grave and manly as I never saw, I confess, nor could have believed; so that they will be fit to go to Cambridge in two years at most.
- ogle "I see, sir," said Wilkins, as he laboriously traced his signature at the foot of the statement; "you don't want the other parties for to ogle your lay.
- ola Her name was Ola.
- old "Yes, a very old man, and a bad one, too.
- oleo CHAPTER IV Oleo Pardo Trees-Beautiful Palms-The River Bottom-Swarms of Butterflies-Millions of Bees-A Continuous Torture pp. 51-61
- one No one loves me!
- ore The lustre of his own name seemed to sink in the ocean while that of a hated rival, with new spangled ore, suddenly "flamed in the forehead of the morning sky."
- owe Besides, I owe him deep gratitude.
- pole If your father knew what I told you he would do his best to have the liberty pole put up at once," declared Lucia.
- role It was quite manifest now that Fanny intended to play the role of a broken-hearted young lady, and to regard the absent Mr. Saul with passionate devotion.
- sole Thou sole support of age!
- vole "I have the vole and the king," said Croque, marking three points.
- Oe The sole instance of the 'oe' ligature is given as is seen here: 'onomatopoeia'.
- Ope Ah! with the Pledge a Door of Refuge ope To wean my footsteps from the facile Slope, And write me down, fulfilled of Self-esteem, A Prop and Pillar of the Band of Hope;
- Tole Den Massa 'Roney come, and he fly right off de handle, and tole Massa Floyd he had consulted his wife.
- Olen After Midnight (1989 film), an American horror anthology film After Midnight (1990 film), a film starring Hayley Mills After Midnight (2004 film), an Italian romantic comedy film (Italian: Dopo mezzanotte) After Midnight (2014 film), an American mystery thriller film directed by Fred Olen Ray
- Ole "Them ole avenoo kids ain't nothin'!
- Oles 1964) in Minneapolis as Oles Innovative Sports; when they sold the company, it became Rollerblade, Inc.
- hole Now proceed to enlarge the hole, first forcing the edges up and then forcing them back, making the hole larger and making a collar around the hole at the same time.
1 words made from the letters ole
3 letter words made from ole:
Misspelling of the day