Correct spelling for OLLOWS
We think the word ollows is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ollows
- allow I was afraid you would say you wouldn't allow it, and that I should not be able to act against your will.
- aloes For he came bearing with him a hundred pounds' weight of pure gold, and five hundred ounces of ambergris, and a great weight of musk and aloes and sandal wood, and rich garments without number, and many woven shawls of Kashmir, of which the least splendid was valued at a thousand sherifs of gold.
- bellows The lower end of the bellows tubes rests in the earth, 4 inches above which a small bamboo tube leads the compressed air to the fireplace from each bellows tube.
- Alloys =-During recent years scores, hundreds, possibly thousands of different alloys have been tried and experimented on, but steel still easily holds its own. It is no use a substance being lighter than another volume for volume, it must be lighter and stronger weight for weight, to be superior for aeronautical purpose, and if the difference be but slight, question of bulk may decide it as offering less resistance.
- allows I am surprised that Mr. Russell allows him in his house.
- blows Then, striking great blows with his fists on his chest, "In my heart I carry you...
- allots The pure, manly morality which was the substance of his character, and his brilliant exploits of scholarship, made him the idol of his college, friends, who saw in him the promise of the splendid career which the fond faith of students allots to the favorite classmate.
- billows Two gigantic billows like snow-white steeds rose out of the depths, and carried the nymph down into the rushing current.
- bonks Bonks health is reflected in heart containers, similar to games in the Zelda series.
21 words made from the letters ollows
5 letter words made from ollows:
wools, solow, lolos, wollo.
Misspelling of the day