Correct spelling for OMAGA
We think the word omaga is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for omaga
- amigo "Take, amigo," she said.
- homage Even to-day, when all are ready to pay lip-homage to freedom of thought, the obstacles in the way of a genuine freedom are still very great.
- image God, looking on us, sees us not as we are now, but as we shall be when we are changed into that same image from glory to greater glory.
- imago Or perhaps they may not,-in which event the victim can only surmise himself the Imago of some pre-existent larval aspiration-the full development of desires long dormant in a chain of more limited lives.
- mag You've got your baby, Mag.
- magi The Greeks, who borrowed so much from the Egyptians, created from this book the story of Andromeda and the monster sent by Neptune to destroy her, while Madame Blavatsky says that St. John's dragon is Neptune, a symbol of Atlantaen magi.
- omaha There was a kind old locomotive at Omaha that tried to find out where it belonged, and what its mother's name was, but the Pony Engine was so bewildered it couldn't tell.
- oman Oman 21 years of age; universal; note - members of the military and security forces are not allowed to vote
- omani Blissus leucopterus hirtus Montandon, 1893 - Hairy Chinch Bug Blissus minutus (Blatchley, 1925) Blissus mixtus Barber, 1937 Blissus nanus Barber, 1937 Blissus occiduus Barber, 1918 - Western Chinch Bug Blissus omani Barber, 1937 Blissus parasitaster (Bergroth, 1903) Blissus penningtoni Drake, 1941 Blissus planarius Barber, 1937 Blissus planus Leonard, 1968 Blissus pulchellus Montandon, 1893 Blissus richardsoni Drake, 1940 Blissus slateri Leonard, 1968 Blissus sweeti Leonard, 1968 Blissus villosus Barber, 1937 Blissus weiseri (Drake, 1951) Blissus yumana Drake, 1951
- omega Omega felt the results of the nervousness and depression, and opened at seventy-five.
- onega No fewer than seventy rivers enter Ladoga, pouring into it the waters of numberless smaller lakes which lie at higher levels round it. The Volkhov, which conveys the waters of Lake Ilmen, is the largest; Lake Onega discharges its waters by the Svir; and the Saima system of lakes of eastern Finland contributes the Vuoxen and Taipale rivers; the Syas brings the waters from the smaller lakes and marshes of the Valdai plateau.
- osage In what manner the German had fallen into the power of the Osage was beyond conjecture, nor could Jack guess the ultimate intentions of the captor.
- osaka Osaka ironworks placed an order for 15,000 tons in 1915 and the arsenal at Osaka in the same year accepted a tender for Penhsihu iron."
- Mega CJDC first went on the air on January 15, 1959, and was originally owned by Mega Communications, the owner of CJDC radio.
- Omar He said it was like Omar Khayyam in the Wilderness and Shelley's Epipsychidion, whatever that is; and he prattled on and on and read and read till my head began to split.
- Olga 2, 38. Mount Olga, Rawlinson's Range, Barrow's Range.
- AMIGA Reviewing the Amiga version, Computer Gaming World "recommend both Archon and Adept" for those interested in a challenging strategy games.
10 words made from the letters omaga
5 letter words made from omaga:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window