Correct spelling for OMAGE
We think the word omage is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for omage
- adage The unfortunate individual, however, who had undertaken to play the flute accompaniment 'at sight' found, from fatal experience, the perfect truth of the old adage, 'Out of sight, out of mind'; for being very near-sighted, and being placed at a considerable distance from his music-book, all he had an opportunity of doing was to play a bar now and then in the wrong place, and put the other performers out.
- age He was seven years old, and knew as much as it is well for a boy of his age to know.
- amaze "Paul, your thoroughness has never failed to amaze me.
- amigo "Not my saddle; yours and mine, amigo," amended Valencia quite simply and sincerely.
- damage I'll figure the damage.
- emerge I had been in the dark: I seemed to emerge.
- homage But, although she accepted their rough homage as a matter of course, such a thought as falling in love with anyone of them had never entered her mind.
- image The Kabit was in the center of the field, and the image was perhaps a third of the disk's diameter in length.
- imago This is not surprising when we remember that there is often a great difference between larva and imago in the nature of the food.
- mag I knew that a weak mag needed a weak diet, so I adjusted his points so that a weak mag would fire them.
- magi Meanwhile, in the great states where the progress of society allowed to individuals the enjoyment of speculative leisure, there were priests, Magi, and philosophers.
- make I'm glad to see him make good."
- marge Veianius fastens to Alcides' gate His arms, then nestles in his snug estate: Think you once more upon the arena's marge He'd care to stand and supplicate discharge?
- omaha We got news from the East in six days, by telegraph to Omaha, the overland mail coach to Julesburg, near the forks of the Platte, and by pony express from there to Denver.
- oman He lov' dat oman too mooch.
- omani Blissus barberi Leonard, 1968 Blissus bosqi Drake, 1940 Blissus brasiliensis Drake, 1951 Blissus breviusculus Barber, 1937 Blissus canadensis Leonard, 1970 Blissus hygrobius (Jensen-Haarup, 1920) Blissus insularis Barber, 1918 - Southern Chinch Bug Blissus iowensis Andre, 1937 Blissus leucopterus (Say, 1831) - True Chinch Bug Blissus leucopterus hirtus Montandon, 1893 - Hairy Chinch Bug Blissus minutus (Blatchley, 1925) Blissus mixtus Barber, 1937 Blissus nanus Barber, 1937 Blissus occiduus Barber, 1918 - Western Chinch Bug Blissus omani Barber, 1937 Blissus parasitaster (Bergroth, 1903) Blissus penningtoni Drake, 1941 Blissus planarius Barber, 1937 Blissus planus Leonard, 1968 Blissus pulchellus Montandon, 1893 Blissus richardsoni Drake, 1940 Blissus slateri Leonard, 1968 Blissus sweeti Leonard, 1968 Blissus villosus Barber, 1937 Blissus weiseri (Drake, 1951) Blissus yumana Drake, 1951
- omega By the time Omega was reached I had the plans fully in hand.
- osage The smoke from the fire found its way through the opening in the roof, and the vapor from the pipe of the Osage, after slowly winding above his head, seemed to lean off to one side and grope its way toward the same vent.
- outage However, because it travels over dedicated lines and is still designed to be usable in a power outage scenario, Access Communications has attempted to distance it from the VoIP moniker.
- usage And it is folly to deny a right founded upon the universal usage and experience of mankind.
- Imaged Secondly, the movement of men imaged to him their fluttering by, their fleeing into graves; often at night he would stop in sad musing under the windows of houses, where they were dancing in the second story, and look up, and the gliding by of heads in their movement was to him the mad dance of ignes fatui in the churchyard.
- Madge Jewel wondered why Eloise flushed and looked still sorrier, and why aunt Madge raised her napkin and turned her laugh into a cough.
- Omar At one meeting of The Re-Echo Club, it chanced that there was no one present but Omar Khayyam.
- images This ebook was produced using images from the University of Georgia Libraries.
- AMIGA Dad gracias que descanso del fatigoso dia; Adios, dulce extrangera, mi amiga, mi alegria, Adios, queridos seres, morir es descansar.
20 words made from the letters omage
5 letter words made from omage:
omega, ogema, mogae.
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window