Correct spelling for OOL
We think the word ool is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ool
- col At this time Col.
- cool I dropped to a walk now and by the time the stranger and I met I think I looked about as cool as he did.
- fool What a fool I am!
- oil She had expected hot oil to come out, not fire.
- owl Without it, Parson Owl had said there could be no wedding.
- pol But she always replied, 'Count of Saint- Pol, you do me injury in seeking to redress your own.
- pool "Yes," he cried, "he must have got it;" and I struck gently, and felt directly as if the hook was in a stump or a dead branch at the bottom of the pool.
- sol G Sol re ut, to be peevish and effeminate.
- tool He could by no means be called a friend of liberty; and yet he had so great a reverence for the letter of the law that he was not a serviceable tool of arbitrary power.
- wool She said her measter would be seem' thee about t' wool afore then.
- AOL However, the company has sold or spun off many of these businesses â€“ including Warner Music Group, Warner Books, AOL, Time Warner Cable, and Time Inc.
- VOL Napoli, 1779. Vol. V., Tavola 55, p.
- FOL 1677, fol. This work he addresses to the King, in a large dedication, which was but the first part of what he intended upon the subject; and was so strangely received, that the second never appeared.
- OOH The Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA) is a trade association representing all out of home (OOH) media formats in the United States.
1 words made from the letters ool
3 letter words made from ool:
Misspelling of the day