Correct spelling for OOPM
We think the word oopm is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oopm
- ohm Ans. An ohm is equal to the resistance offered to an unvarying electric current by a column of mercury at 32 deg. Fahr., 14.4521 grams in mass, of a constant cross sectional area, and of the length of 106.3 centimeters.
- ops The feasts of Opalia were celebrated in honour of the goddess Ops; they were held on the 9th of December.
- opt Many doctors in Luxembourg opt out of providing abortion services as conscientious objectors.
- ovum In this particular the human ovum differs notably from the egg of birds, as it does also in that it lacks a shell.
- poem She sat directly behind the gentleman who read her poem, and looked real nice in her crimson velvet dress.
- pom The cushions were rich, she could see. Here and there she could see a fur coat or a book on the seat; in one of them sat an elderly maid, watching the carriage clock under the electric light, meanwhile nursing a chocolate pom who growled as Victoria passed.
- rpm RPM, PHP, XBMC and YAML were originally conventional acronyms which were later redefined recursively.
- Ope Across the valley, on that slope, The huts of Avant shine- Its pines under their branches ope 15 Ways for the tinkling kine.
- Om It is not to be thought of as an idle dreaming like the dreary abstraction of the Indian fanatic who has drilled himself to forget the outside world by reducing his mind to a state of vacancy while he repeats the meaningless syllable Om, or the senseless ecstasy of the monk of Mount Athos, who has attained the highest object of his ambition when he thinks he has beheld the sacred light within his own body.
- OPP But Mr. Opp remained immovable.
- PPM Human activities since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution (around 1750) have produced a 40% increase in the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide (CO2), from 280 ppm in 1750 to 406 ppm in early 2017.
- OOPS GNOME Core Applications: SystemGNOME Boxes GNOME Credentials GNOME Disks GNOME Usage GNOME Oops!
- OP Von't you breeng op a leedle stoff?
5 words made from the letters oopm
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable