Correct spelling for OOUR
We think the word oour is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oour
- dour Mr Mactavish was a tall, dark, dour-looking man of about forty-five.
- four I have known people like that who were mad only three or four days in the week.
- hour Who can it be at this hour of the night?
- lour Smiles on past misfortune's brow Soft reflection's hand can trace, And o'er the cheek of sorrow throw A melancholy grace; While hope prolongs our happier hour, Or deepest shades, that dimly lour And blacken round our weary way, Gilds with a gleam of distant day.
- odour The Flying Dutchman was running when Sir John's locomotive still had the odour of Puffing Bilfy about it.
- pour When brown, pour over eight cupfuls of hot beef stock.
- sour Suddenly the shores of Sicily appeared below, and almost at once O'Malley was jerked out of his sour mood by a shout from one of his pilots.
- tour The watchman had just made the tour of that hall, and the faint glimmer of his lantern was disappearing down the stairs.
- Our Then, when morning came, Helen would talk to me about going home in June, or make plans for doing something to our house in Hertfordshire, and I could not speak.
- Your 13,204. You sell your tobacco at 4d.
3 words made from the letters oour
4 letter words made from oour:
3 letter words made from oour:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten