Correct spelling for OPAST
We think the word opast is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for opast
- apart We class the felt apart from the changes, the one as matter, the other as force.
- apse In the interior we find a western and eastern apse; the former, 16th cent.
- apt Them that has it is apt to ask more than they'd ought to many times."
- east "Barden's got back from the East," he announced.
- opacity The brooding opacity which wrapped the scene made the location of the sound uncertain; but it was up somewhere among the hills.
- opiate She retired to her chateau at Colombes, near Paris, where she died in August, 1669, after a long illness; the immediate cause of her death being an opiate ordered by her physicians.
- ops He'll be filling out reports in the ops room, so we can use the computer in my room.
- Avast " Avast, there! What are you about?" exclaimed Uncle Ben, hobbling down to the beach as fast as his legs would carry him.
- ASST CISCOs Commander in a chronological order in recent times are as follows: Mr Chew Soon Kin, Superintendent Mr Denis SK Marie, Deputy Asst Commissioner of Police Mr Jarmal Singh, Asst Commissioner of Police Mr Oh Kar Chye, Deputy Asst Commissioner of Police Ms Jessica Kwok, Deputy Asst Commissioner of Police Mr Deryl Ang, Deputy Asst Commissioner of Police Mr Chua Chuan Seng, Deputy Asst Commissioner of Police Mr Lee Chee Chiew, Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police Mr Chua Chuan Seng, Deputy Asst Commissioner of Police (current)
40 words made from the letters opast
3 letter words made from opast:
Misspelling of the day
- come hasty conclusion