Correct spelling for OPENNY
We think the word openny is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for openny
- open "The other affair," he said; "is still open.
- opener "Here's your opener," said the man, "if that's what you're looking for.
- opening "I haven't been able to get an opening.
- openly This was one afternoon when they were alone at Barn Elms, that Throckmorton talked openly of Jacqueline.
- penn William Penn, the founder of Pennsylvania, purchased a tract of land, and 300 pipes were included in the articles given in the exchange."
- penny I bought all that I could buy out of the work I had taken in, and when it came to the last penny I asked for it, but they would not give it.
- peony When he inquired for Mrs. Liebling, she turned red as a peony.
- pinny 'May I ask what you have got in your pinny' (pinafore), 'which you are holding so tight?' he asked, with what was meant to be a most fascinating smile, but which only terrified her the more.
- Penna Nuzzi, Mario, b. at Penna, a diocese of Fermo, in 1603, d. at Rome in 1673.
- Penney As for poor Mrs. Penney, instead of being seated in the front pew before the procession entered, she was entirely forgotten in the excitement, and stood trembling near the door, until some one drew her into a seat in neighbourly sympathy.
- opens Upon this he draws the bolts and opens the door.
31 words made from the letters openny
4 letter words made from openny:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all