How to spell OPES correctly?
We think the word opes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell opes correctly
- mopes I don't mope, I get up and face the world.
- opec The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries ministers meet to discuss the oil market
- open The door was opened to reveal a brightly lit room.
- Apes We have little to learn of apes, and they may be left.
- hopes I hope that your day is as good as you make it out to be.
- dopes No one in their right mind would smoke dope.
- ropes In the circus, the lion is always given a big rope to tie him to the train.
- lopes Olivia was a little worried that she might have lopes when she saw the size of Giovanni's stomach.
- COPES While some, usurping the ancient copes consecrated to the czars and the porphyrogeniti, stalk to and fro in robes of purple, broidered with Byzantine gold.
- ODES She OD'd on espresso.
- OPTS This website has many options for viewing the information.
- OPED Ross opened the email with the subject line "Your cover story needs work.
- OPES Opportunity is the best motivator.
- ORES I have a brown ORES watch.
- OSES This system is excellent for controlling emissions from oil refineries.
List of 10 words made from the word opes
Misspelling of the day